How to cure weed hangover?
A marijuana hangover occurs the day after heavy cannabis use. Weed hangovers aren’t quite the same as those brought on by alcohol. They tend to go away on its own but the severity these effects depend on the amount used, the age and the history of use. For many, hangovers tend to be more tolerable than alcohol-related ones.
Common symptoms of a weed hangover include:
- Dull persistent headache
- lethargy, grogginess
- brain fog, non-alertness
- dry eyes and mouth
- mild nausea
What can I do to get rid of it?
- Stay Hydrated
- Eat power breakfast
- Take cool shower
- Make some ginger tea
- Dink coffee
- Try CBD. Some reports suggest that CBD may counteract some of the symptoms associated with a weed hangover
- Take over-the-counter pain releiever
- Get fresh air and exercise
- Meditate and focus on long deep cleansing breaths
How can I reduce symptoms of cannabis hangover?
- Avoid smoking weed the night before an important activity
- Limit your use
- Try low THC product
- Use caution when trying a new product
- Dont mix it with other substances
- Talk to your doctor about the effects of weed and your medication